Click on a release to jump to it.
Written by Sean Libby
Originally performed by Balls Deep
Our good friend Sean Libby wrote this song a million years ago and his old band, Balls Deep, performed it. We’ve kinda adopted it as our own and had Sean come in and sing it when we recorded it.
1. Paranoid Surrender
(Deporter Records; 2013)
The first new music we’ve released since 2009! Available as a free download, cd, and cassette.
Recorded by Wally Wenzel at Wallyworld in Portland, Maine
Mastered by Jonathan Wyman at The Halo
Originally written and performed by Broken Clown
1. The Moth
So Far: Deporter Sampler #1
(Deporter Records; 2013)
10. Johnny Cash Rides His Coal Car Through Purgatory
14. Pussycat, Pussycat, Kill, Kill, Kill
Music Experiments, Vol. #1
(Entertainment Experiment; 2008)
2. Ho Ho Whatever
Short Songs From Long Fellows
(Entertainment Experiment; 2007)
Type: 7″ Compilation
We did a song on a compilation full of Portland, Maine bands doing one minute songs. Available exclusively on 7″ vinyl.
Recorded by Jason LaFrance
2. I Could’ve Gotten You So Many Free Drinks
… And The Wings Of The Eagle Are Brown
One of our first appearances as Pigboat was on UMaine College Radio show Local Motives. We took 3 of the songs from the session and pressed a few CDs.
Recorded live on WMPG by Kevin Fogg.
1. … And The Wings Of The Eagle Are Brown
3. Ask For Mussell Ramsey
(Labor Day Records; 2005)
Our first official recording as Pigboat. It’s a cover of a Rotors To Rust song for a compilation featuring Portland, Maine bands covering other Portland bands.
Recorded by Mark Bartholomew at Acadia Recording Company
Old Recordings With Samples
These are some of the first recordings of Pigboat. It’s basically just Mark and Chad getting really stoned and “jamming” down at the practice space. The tracks were taken home, bass and samples were added, and here they are. Don’t take them too seriously. These are really just for fun.
1. Ted Kennedy Dance Mix Radio
2. Blue Movies And Kyuss, Daddio
Broken Clown was the band Mark and Ed were in before Pigboat. We still play some of their songs, so we put together a mix of the ones we still do and put it up on archive.org.
For more visit the Broken Clown bandcamp page.
1. No, I’m Laughing At Your Silly, Bedwetting, Vegetarian Children
2. F.J. Gallagher Will Have His Revenge On Bangor International Airport
3. Corpus Canine
4. When Ed Gaines Comes Walking In
5. Don’t Do This To Me, Timothy
6. Bad Day
7. Feelgood Hit Of The Summer
8. Midnight In The Garden Of Ghandi And Steiner
10. Truckstop Romeo
11. Neo-Realist Formica Dirge